- Salt and pepper the beef top round, cut into thin strips.
- Cut the onion into half rings. Fry in hot vegetable oil in a saucepan with a thick bottom until light translucent. Transfer to another container.
- Add vegetable oil to a saucepan and fry the beef.
- Return the onion to the saucepan. Stir flour in milk and pour into a saucepan along with tomato juice. Add chopped nuts and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream and finely chopped herbs. Cook for a minute, turn off, close the lid and let it brew for 5 minutes so that the meat is saturated with aromas.
- Can be served along rice or pasta