Omelet in Bread with Bologna and Cheese:
- Prepare two slices of bread. Use a sharp knife to remove the middle from them.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Bologna. You need to cut the food into pieces of half a centimeter. Meat can be divided into fibers.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and pour one tablespoon of vegetable oil into it. Place one slice of bread in the heated fat and spread a slice of cheese on top.
- Then place two sausage rings in the middle of the bread crust.
- The cheese on the surface of the first piece will begin to melt. At this moment, put the second ring on top of the first slice and lightly press it with your fingers, gluing it with sticky cheese.
- Then pour the egg over the toasted sausage. Fry the eggs in the bread for three minutes, reducing the heat under the skillet to low. If you don’t like the soft yolk, cover the pan with a lid.
- Once the protein has set, gently turn the hot sandwich over with a spatula and fry on the egg until golden brown for about two minutes. Serve the finished treat hot.