- Stir, add flour. First add a little flour, just enough to knead a thick dough in a bowl. Then put the dough on a floured table and knead into a soft elastic dough.
- Put the dough in a bowl and leave for two hours to ripen. You can start cooking pizza when the dough is ripe – it will increase in size by 2-2.5 times.
- In the meantime, preparing the base for the pizza, prepare the filling. Boil mushrooms for 20 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Since the surface of the grill-gas frying pan is small, we can only cook small pizza in it. Take a suitable aluminum mold for this, grease it. Roll out the dough according to the size of the form with a thickness of 0.5-0.7 cm. Put it on the bottom.
- Put finely chopped onion on the dough, grease with mayonnaise.
- The next layer is Bologna. Cut the previously boiled champignons into slices and put on the Bologna. In this form, put the form in the pan, pour water into the pan, and cover with a lid, put on medium heat. Cook for about half an hour, then open it, sprinkle the pizza with grated cheese and grease with ketchup.
- Next, cook for another 10-20 minutes, until the cheese melts and the dough is browned.