Milk Omelet with Beef Bologna:
- Take a suitable bowl (in which we will subsequently beat the chicken eggs). In this bowl need to break the eggs and add a little salt.
- Now add some milk to the bowl of beaten eggs and stir again. You should get a homogeneous mixture, which externally should seem airy.
- At the same time, need to prepare the Bologna. To do this, you need to clean it from the skin. The sausage should be cut into small cubes.
- Next, need to fry the sliced sausage. To do this, you need to set the pan on fire, pour vegetable oil on it and heat it up. Pour pieces of sausage into an already preheated pan and fry until the cubes are golden brown.
- Now you should pour the Bologna with beaten eggs and milk.
- Fry the omelet over medium heat until tender. It is not necessary to stir the dish, but gently lift it with a spatula, waiting for the liquid egg mass to drain and fry.
- The omelet is ready. It will turn out to be lush and very fragrant. It can be served in sliced portions. You can complement the dish with vegetables or herbs.