Lavash Roll with Beef Franks and Cheese:
- First of all, mix sour cream and tomato paste in a deep plate until smooth. Spread a layer of pita bread on a flat surface, and then, using a silicone brush, thoroughly coat the entire surface of a thin bread with the mixture. Leave the lavash to soak for three minutes.
- Cut the cheese into eight thin slices and discard the franks. After that, place a piece of cheese on the pita bread, and place a franks on top of it.
- Wrap the filling with lavash on both sides, and then roll the pita bread with a roll. You should have a closed-edge roll.
- Whisk a raw chicken egg until stiff and then dip each portion of filled lavash in it. Place the franks and cheese envelopes on a board and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Turn on the oven and preheat it to one 180 degrees Celsius, and in the meantime place the prepared rolls on a wide baking sheet lined with parchment paper for baking. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the snack for seven minutes without changing the temperature. The slightly browned crust on the rolls and the aroma that will fill the kitchen will tell you about the readiness of the dish.
- Serve lavash rolls warm as a stand-alone dish or as a tasty addition to airy mashed purees.