Hodgepodge with Beef Franks:
- Rinse, peel and cut into squares two potatoes. Pour water into a deep saucepan and bring it to a boil. Then pour the chopped potatoes into it. While it’s cooking, prepare the franks. Clean them from the film, if necessary, cut them into not too small rings and fry them lightly and send them to the potatoes.
- Wash and clean the carrots. Rub it on a coarse grater. Peel the onion and chop it into not too small pieces, fry in a pan with vegetable oil, stir constantly, cook for 10 minutes.
- Over time, add two tablespoons of tomato paste to the pan, mix thoroughly. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Put the olives on a board and cut them into two or three pieces each. Cut off three lemon rings and cut them into 4 pieces.
- Separately, cut the gherkins not too finely.
- First of all, add cooked onions and carrots to potatoes and sausages. Mix them until smooth. Then pour the olives, lemon and chopped cucumbers into the pan. Mix everything again and cook under the lid for about 10-15 minutes.
- Home-style hodgepodge soup with sausages is ready. Check for salt and serve.