Beef shoulder in the oven:
- Heat the iron pot, pour olive oil. Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- Thoroughly rub the beef shoulder with salt and ground pepper. Fry in a cast iron for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- While the meat is roasting, cut the onion and garlic. Set aside the fried meat on a plate for now.
- Fry onions in a cast iron. After 2-3 minutes add chopped garlic to it. Fry until soft and golden brown.
- Return the meat to the fried garlic and onion. Add the broth. Add bay leaves, a couple of thyme sprigs, black peppercorns, if desired. Bring to a boil over low heat.
- When it boils, cover it with a lid and send it to the preheated oven for 2 hours.
- While the beef is stewing in the oven, peel and cut the carrots and potatoes. After two hours, the meat is almost ready, you can add vegetables.
- Add vegetables to the iron pot and put them in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Take the finished beef shoulder out of the iron pot and cut into small pieces (the meat becomes so soft that it literally disintegrates under a fork).
- Advised to put the meat back in the iron pot so that it is saturated with juices and the aroma of spices and vegetables.
Lavash Roll with Beef Franks and Cheese:
- First of all, mix sour cream and tomato paste in a deep plate until smooth. Spread a layer of pita bread on a flat surface, and then, using a silicone brush, thoroughly coat the entire surface of a thin bread with the mixture. Leave the lavash to soak for three minutes.
- Cut the cheese into eight thin slices and discard the franks. After that, place a piece of cheese on the pita bread, and place a franks on top of it.
- Wrap the filling with lavash on both sides, and then roll the pita bread with a roll. You should have a closed-edge roll.
- Whisk a raw chicken egg until stiff and then dip each portion of filled lavash in it. Place the franks and cheese envelopes on a board and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Turn on the oven and preheat it to one 180 degrees Celsius, and in the meantime place the prepared rolls on a wide baking sheet lined with parchment paper for baking. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the snack for seven minutes without changing the temperature. The slightly browned crust on the rolls and the aroma that will fill the kitchen will tell you about the readiness of the dish.
- Serve lavash rolls warm as a stand-alone dish or as a tasty addition to airy mashed purees.
Hodgepodge with Beef Franks:
- Rinse, peel and cut into squares two potatoes. Pour water into a deep saucepan and bring it to a boil. Then pour the chopped potatoes into it. While it’s cooking, prepare the franks. Clean them from the film, if necessary, cut them into not too small rings and fry them lightly and send them to the potatoes.
- Wash and clean the carrots. Rub it on a coarse grater. Peel the onion and chop it into not too small pieces, fry in a pan with vegetable oil, stir constantly, cook for 10 minutes.
- Over time, add two tablespoons of tomato paste to the pan, mix thoroughly. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Put the olives on a board and cut them into two or three pieces each. Cut off three lemon rings and cut them into 4 pieces.
- Separately, cut the gherkins not too finely.
- First of all, add cooked onions and carrots to potatoes and sausages. Mix them until smooth. Then pour the olives, lemon and chopped cucumbers into the pan. Mix everything again and cook under the lid for about 10-15 minutes.
- Home-style hodgepodge soup with sausages is ready. Check for salt and serve.
Milk Omelet with Beef Bologna:
- Take a suitable bowl (in which we will subsequently beat the chicken eggs). In this bowl need to break the eggs and add a little salt.
- Now add some milk to the bowl of beaten eggs and stir again. You should get a homogeneous mixture, which externally should seem airy.
- At the same time, need to prepare the Bologna. To do this, you need to clean it from the skin. The sausage should be cut into small cubes.
- Next, need to fry the sliced sausage. To do this, you need to set the pan on fire, pour vegetable oil on it and heat it up. Pour pieces of sausage into an already preheated pan and fry until the cubes are golden brown.
- Now you should pour the Bologna with beaten eggs and milk.
- Fry the omelet over medium heat until tender. It is not necessary to stir the dish, but gently lift it with a spatula, waiting for the liquid egg mass to drain and fry.
- The omelet is ready. It will turn out to be lush and very fragrant. It can be served in sliced portions. You can complement the dish with vegetables or herbs.
Bologna Salad with Cucumber and Rice:
- Wash fresh cucumber under running water. Do not cut off the peel from it. Cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Crab sticks. We remove the sticks from the packaging, cut into cubes. Add the sliced fresh cucumber to the salad bowl.
- The next ingredient is Beef Bologna. We also cut it into cubes.
- Grind one processed cheese using a grater with large cells.
- We just chop the boiled chicken eggs. Let’s diversify the ingredients of fresh cucumber and rice salad with chopped herbs, for example, dill.
- Add the ingredients of the salad to taste (remember that the rice is already salted) and pepper and add any mayonnaise.
- Mix the ingredients of the salad.
A hearty salad of fresh cucumbers and rice is ready!
Omelet in Bread with Bologna and Cheese:
- Prepare two slices of bread. Use a sharp knife to remove the middle from them.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Bologna. You need to cut the food into pieces of half a centimeter. Meat can be divided into fibers.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and pour one tablespoon of vegetable oil into it. Place one slice of bread in the heated fat and spread a slice of cheese on top.
- Then place two sausage rings in the middle of the bread crust.
- The cheese on the surface of the first piece will begin to melt. At this moment, put the second ring on top of the first slice and lightly press it with your fingers, gluing it with sticky cheese.
- Then pour the egg over the toasted sausage. Fry the eggs in the bread for three minutes, reducing the heat under the skillet to low. If you don’t like the soft yolk, cover the pan with a lid.
- Once the protein has set, gently turn the hot sandwich over with a spatula and fry on the egg until golden brown for about two minutes. Serve the finished treat hot.
“Okroshka” soup with chicken salami:
- Boil potatoes, cool, peel and cut into small cubes.
- Boil eggs hard-boiled, rinse under cold water, peel and finely chop.
- Cucumbers, 4 pieces, chop finely, 1 – grate.
- Cut the chicken salami into small cubes. Grate radish. Finely chop the onion, sprinkle some with salt and pour over.
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan. Pour cold kefir. Add cold soda water. Salt. Add vinegar to taste. Mix. Cool down.
Chicken Franks Soup:
- Fry the sausages in a saucepan until they are browned. Transfer the sausages to a bowl.
- In the same saucepan in oil, sauté the chopped onions until they turn golden. Add very finely chopped garlic, cook for another 1 minute, add tomatoes mashed with a spoon.
- Add chicken broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat and, cover with a lid, cook for 25 minutes.
- Add canned white beans, fried sausages and pre-cooked small pasta to the soup.
Serve hot, maybe with parmesan.
Russian salad Olivier:
- Boil potatoes and carrots and cool down.
- Peel the pickled cucumbers with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, and chicken Bologna into small cubes.
- Toss the chopped ingredients with the canned peas.
- Season the salad with mayonnaise.
Garnish with pumpkin chips, red caviar and quail eggs if you wish.